Monday, August 29, 2011

Midnight FM - Korea

          Director:  Sang-Man Kim
          Year:  2010
          Plot:  "Popular TV anchorwoman & late night radio host Sun-Young prepares to work her final radio program. After this program she will prepare to take her ill daughter to America the following morning. During the radio show Ko Sun-Young receives a startling text message."

          Yes, I found this movie to be quite entertaining.  The best point and rightfully so was the ending.  This definitely wasn't one of those movies that build up to a climax just to come up short and leave a bad taste in the mouths of the audience.  This movie came to a very well done and great ending.  It is definitely one that I was completely happy with.
          I don't really understand the one bad review that I found for this movie.  The person said that this movie was predictable and annoying as well as not having one thrilling scene in the movie.  I serious have a problem with that.  There was many scenes that had my heart going and me very worried.  It was the little kids mainly.  I just can't help but worry for cute little kids, especially with the movie being well done.
          There isn't really all that much that I can see as being wrong with this movie.  About all I can see is that the movie starts off a bit slow, but that seems to be purposeful.  The movie starts off will rather boring coworker chatter and all, but that is just a set up.  Once the movie starts its buildup, the pace starts increasing quite nicely.

          I definitely suggest this movie.  It is a great thriller.  I really did enjoy watching this movie and I believe many others will as well.  The only reviews up on IMDb for this movie at the moment highly praise this movie, and as I have said, it is for good reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment